Back to Search Results
Open to Work From Home
Link365 Global Solutions Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2016
Total vacancies for this job title: 3
Posted On: October 6, 2021
Job ID: 389345
Link365 Global Solutions Inc. (Link365) is a PEZA registered IT company located at Unit2 806 Oakridge IT Center 2, Oakridge Business Park, A. S. Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City https://www.oakridge.com.ph/location-map. Link365 is an affiliate of CreateIT a company based in Poland, in the heart of Europe and is concentrated on delivering durable web solutions of high integrity. CreateIT has over 15 years of experience in IT, creating cutting-edge complex B2B and B2C web systems and applications as well as delivering top-notch direct outsourcing.
We offer services worldwide, among others, in countries such as the U.S.A., Great Britain,Germany, Australia, Sweden and Poland. We have provided support to small start-ups, created, and developed software for medium-sized operations and have earned respect and trust from larger organizations of which include: PKO BP, ADP Polska, ADP Swiss, T–Systems Polska, KönigStahl, Löwen Play, Frontline Solutions Ltd., Avas Flowers International and Top Concepts GmbH.
PERKS AND PRIVILEGES
- An incredibly competitive compensation package (basic salary plus allowances)
- 13th'mo. Pay and other government mandated benefits
- 15 days' vacation leaves plus 15 days sick leave
- Health insurance package (HMO- Maxicare)
- Mondays-Fridays (mid-shift working schedule)
- Free snacks every day (bread, fruits, soda, biscuits, coffee, etc.)
- Pizza days celebration
- Monthly Employee Reward System
- Work with developers around the world
- Annual Performance Increment
- Build responsive, accessible and performant UIs using a modern technology stack.
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code.
- Collaborate, support and work hand-in hand with backend, QA, design, and concept teams.
- Participate in and contribute to technology, architecture, workflow, and design decisions.
- Support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 4-5 years' experience as frontend developer: HTML/CSS/JS
- 2-3 years' experience in building applications in React.
- Dynamic, strong performance and accessibility in API design.
- Ability to adapt easily to the work environment - team player, enjoys collaborating with different people and profiles as well as share knowledge.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in English Language.
- Self -assertive in terms of technical challenges and strive for continuous development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience in using GIT and Git Flow
- Experience with APIs and a good understanding of the related backend technologies
- Experience working with Jenkins
Our Development Stack and How we work:
- We keep our code in GitLab (like GitHub but cooler).
- CI/CD - our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment is handled by Jenkins so once you push the code, our server updates it automagically.
- We host our solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Dockers and bare metal if needed.
- Quick daily calls (Dailies) help us to make sure every Team Member knows what his team is working on.
- Our work is divided into Sprints (i.e., Agile approach).
- Kanban boards are where we keep track of our progress (via Active Collab online ticketing system).
- Code you create is reviewed and commented by a Senior Developer to make sure it meets our standards. Do not worry if you need to change something - that is how we all learn to be better developers
- Every developer has a mentor which makes sure that you are never alone when you are stuck with a problem