Back to Search Results
RTA Specialist (Real Time Analyst)
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2011
6F eBloc 3 IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 389343
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Riseâ„¢. We are a USD 4.2 billion company with 117,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 825 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list). We are part of the USD 17.8 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
RTA SPECIALIST (REAL TIME ANALYST)
- Analysis – Strong Analytical skills
- Should be able to handle & achieve the departmental requirements
- Maintaining secrecy of data
- Knowledge (What the person must know): Understanding of operational process, logical thinking, reporting and analysis
- Should be open to change, Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage real time queues and skill changes
- Communication between Team Locations to effectively manage the staff
- Ensure is able to effectively manage floor discipline
- Ability to think on toes and take accurate decisions which will help in meeting the service goals
- Meet Real Time Adherence
- SLA – Service Level/Abandon Rate Targets met on a consistent Basis
- Real Time Reporting – Timeliness & Accuracy
- Client Management – Internal and External
- Ability to work on data and generate various types dashboards, reports/ad-hoc reports required on real time basis
- Ability to handle high level data analysis and data
- Improve productivity by adherence to published SLA standards on a continual basis.
- Analysis and adhoc requirements & HC database management
- Adherence to all internal Processes, Process Health against Audits, closure of open NCs within stipulated TAT.
- Client Management through interface and relationship building
- To improve manpower utilization and hence process bottom line on the basis of effective and efficient manpower planning and forecasting.
- ID management
- Ensure Payroll (Attendance & Incentive processing) to HR in time.
- Graduate- Any discipline
- 2- 3-Yrs experience in BPO / Customer Care contact center
- 1 -2 years of relevant MIS/ experience
- Good written and verbal communication
- High proficiency in MS Excel / Ms Access
- Confident and self motivation attitude
- Good process management skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing abilities.
- Knowledge of CMS / Nortal / Avaya & manpower calculation tools will be given preference.