Back to Search Results
Junior Analyst, Purchase to Pay (Project-Based)
Mercedes-Benz Group Services Phils., Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2011
10/F Mercedes-Benz Tower, Mindanao Ave., Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 19, 2021
Job ID: 389091
MERCEDES-BENZ GROUP SERVICES PHILS., INC.
Is currently looking for:
JUNIOR ASSOCIATE, PURCHASE TO PAY
- Receipt of Dunning Letters
- Monitors the incoming Dunning Letters received in the DLT shared inbox, Mbox Mahnungen and Mbox Werke for Retail and Plants respectively.
- Detaches the attached file from the received dunning letters/emails per supplier.
- Assigns and verifies the correct Supplier ID/Lieferantennummer per detached file.
- Makes an email draft for the invoice status research whilst attaching the attachment detached and pasting the correct email subject line.
- For Suppliers under the “Energy Supplier” list, paste the correct email subject line and send the email draft directly to the assigned Pool ID.
- Research of Invoices
- Searches invoices dunned by the supplier
- Analyzes status of the invoice (paid, due, not due or missing)
- Checks on the attachment of the invoices in the system
- For missing documents, checks invoices via external tool
- Documents research result in the MS Excel File template
- Determine where to send research results by assigning priorities for each position
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Management Accounting, Business Administration and/or other related field.
- Knowledge in the entire accounting process and the interdependencies with other accounting processes
- Preferably knowledgeable in SAP application
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of finance and controlling reporting and analysis software
- Knowledge of financial accounting principles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively lead and direct team
- Speaks and writes business language fluently
- Demonstrates ability to work productively and maintain effective relationship in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
- Pro-active attitude and good problem solving skills
- Responsive with ability to quickly prioritize among numerous task
Visit our website www.daimler.com
Mercedes-Benz - are registered trademarks of Daimler AG, Stuttgart, Germany