Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2010
Posted On: October 21, 2021
Job ID: 389028
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include full medical insurance, free lunch daily, summer outings, movie nights, and more! Join us as:
- Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Works as a member of a scrum team
- Sometimes might lead a small team and act as a scrum master (senior position)
- Coaching of junior developers (senior position)
- Stay on top of the latest technologies
- Preferably at least 4 years of work experience in software development, including 3 years in Python.
- Experienced in the following is a plus:
- Django framework
- RESTful principles
- Postgres or similar DBs
- Agile/TDD environment
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies/libraries is a plus: Textblob, Spacy, Pyocr, Tensorflow
- Self-motivated and passionate about SW development
- Structured and able to work independently and as a part of a team when needed
- Excellent English communication skills
- Service and customer-oriented
- Appropriate educational background
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Long-term work from home + allowances - we let you work from the comfort of your home + amazing allowances you get to enjoy!
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Flat management style and open-door policy - no to micromanagement and your voice is being heard!
- Work with the latest technologies - you can hone your skills and work with Australian and European clients + a chance to earn more through our self-training program.
- Enrolment to HMO for a maximum of 3 immediate dependents on your 1st day.
- Incentive-based wellness program
- Toastmasters, Wednesday Classes, and other learning opportunities.