Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2010
Posted On: October 21, 2021
Job ID: 389027
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include full medical insurance, free lunch daily, summer outings, movie nights, and more! Join us as:
- Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Sometimes might lead a small team and act as a scrum master (senior position)
- Coaching and code reviews for junior developers (senior position)
- Stay on top of the latest technologies
- Preferably at least 2 years of work experience in software development, including 1 year of recent experience in Node.js
- Knows module bundlers like Webpack and task automation tools like Gulp
- Knows fundamentals of the web like the HTTP protocol, TSL/SSL, basic security best practices
- Being comfortable using command-line interfaces and SSH
- Experience in AWS, deployment, and testing automation is a plus as well
- Excellent English communication skills
- Relevant educational background
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Long-term work from home + allowances - we let you work from the comfort of your home + amazing allowances you get to enjoy!
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Flat management style and open-door policy - no to micromanagement and your voice is being heard!
- Work with the latest technologies - you can hone your skills and work with Australian and European clients + a chance to earn more through our self-training program.
- Enrolment to HMO for a maximum of 3 immediate dependents on your 1st day.
- Incentive-based wellness program
- Toastmasters, Wednesday Classes, and other learning opportunities.