Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1991
Osme?a Blvd., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 19, 2021
Job ID: 388841
Is currently looking for a:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading the development of corporate brand strategy and main marketing goals.
- Formulate overarching brand plans and corporate brand goals
- Seek approval from the General Manager and key stakeholders on strategy and key objectives
- Identify, build and retain key corporate sponsorships and supplier agreements
- Conduct research on trade and consumer markets
- Provide analysis and feedback on the actual output of the Stanfordâ€™s portfolio/brand
- Identify market/new opportunities to promote services of Stanford Laboratory
- Analyze and provide input to management on sales and marketing campaigns
- Ensure and protect ultimate brand wellness, introduce, sustain, review and develop company brand and plans
- Present new strategies, views and proposals to management for approval
- Initiate launching of new product and services to target markets
- Develop brand promotional calendars for sales opportunities- trade and consumer promotions
- Ensure the effective communication of activities to the sales teams
- Evaluate the effectiveness of trade promotions
- Work with marketing team to develop communication tools for all key stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with all internal and external customers. Provide overall product value and differentiate support offerings that clearly map to customer needs.
- Create and implements strategies and plans for lead generation.
- Identify and resolve gaps in customer expectations versus actual service levels.
- Conduct strategic planning activities to sales and marketing team to obtain goals
- Implement lead generation standards to sales and marketing team
- Facilitate discussion of team goals, roles, needs, and responsibilities to sales and marketing team
- In charge of the overall operations of the reception area.
- Determine work procedures, work schedules and workflow for customer service staff
- Perform annual reviews, appraisals and performance management reviews for the customer service and marketing staff
- Develop standard procedures and policies for improving the service provided to the customers
- Maintain communication with customers via emails, phone calls, mails, etc.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purposes