Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
#968 Marconi St., Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 11, 2021
Job ID: 388725
We are in need of this position:
The Audit will work with limited supervision primarily as the leader of a team (normally 1 - 3 analysts) responsible for accomplishing all aspects of assigned reviews.
Assignments may include a review of major process elements at large businesses or comprehensive reviews of all processes at smaller businesses. Team leader responsibilities include allocation of resources, ongoing guidance and mentoring, and preparation of performance reviews. Documents and reports on the team’s findings, recommendations, and agreed-upon corrective actions.
- Allocate assigned resources to conduct reviews.
- Coordinate team activities to assure that review objectives are achieved and review is conducted in accordance with company standards.
- Adept at assessing complex financial/operational/compliance processes and assessing risks.
- Apply key control concepts in a wide variety of business settings.
- Establish or tailor review programs and testing procedures to ensure they are appropriate for the processes being reviewed.
- Develop appropriate solutions to enhance and integrate with other Financial, Operational, and Information Technology audits.
- Train/mentor staff assigned to the team. Prepare performance reviews at the completion of reviews.
- Ensure that all work papers supporting the review are clear and concise.
- Present findings and recommendations to all levels of management.
- Prepare the report on the review.
- In-Depth knowledge of Internal audit
- Familiarity with Audit System
- Experience in Compliance
- Familiarity with Cloud base app and google drive.
- 3 - 5 years of prior business experience in financial, operational, or compliance auditing (within manufacturing or aerospace & defense environment preferred), or supervisor level accounting position within a manufacturing company, or 12 - 24 months successful performance as an Audit Services Senior Analyst.
- Knowledge of applicable GAAPs, and business laws and regulations required (e.g., FAR, DFAR’s, CAS).
- Ability to present concisely and descriptively in both oral and written format to all levels of management.
- Ability to analyze complex processes and to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of the process and related controls.
- Excel/Word capability required; flowcharting capability desired, Audit Command Language (ACL) preferred
- BS/BA (accounting preferred), MBA, or other advanced degree desired.