Back to Search Results
Credit & Collection Specialist
Krypton International Resources Sales & Services Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 1999
Krypton Bldg., M.C. Briones St., Hi-way, Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: October 16, 2021
Job ID: 388645
KRYPTON INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES SALES & SERVICES INC., was established on January 26, 1999 and formerly known as Krypton Industrial Resources, Co. We engaged in Engineering Services and in importation, trading and general merchandising of industrial consumables.
We are focused in providing high quality & innovative industrial solutions in mining, irrigation, agriculture, laboratory, milling, refinery supplies, power generation and laboratories with the highest level of customer satisfaction – “we will do everything we can do to meet your expectations.” We have competent sales and after sales service support team to ensure best customer relationship.
CREDIT AND COLLECTION SPECIALIST
The employee in this position is responsible payment for applications from customers, record keeping and documentation. The employee has to perform primarily the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Verify the credit history of existing customer(s) with pending request;
2. Endorse approval of P.O request of customers eligible for release;
3. Act as reliever of Credit & Collection Assistant in processing incoming payments by issuing Collection Receipt or Official Receipt;
4. Act as reliever of Credit & Collection Assistant in posting the payment(s) of customer(s) to subsidiary ledger;
5. Act as reliever of Credit & Collection Assistant in preparing daily collection report on payments received; and
6. Act as reliever of Credit & Collection Assistant in preparing deposit slips on check-guaranteed payment(s).
1. Reviewing of accounts for collections;
2. Makes outbound calls to clients regarding his/her delinquency in a professional manner;
3. Help trace and resolves clients billing and collection problems;
4. Follow up payments from clients in accordance with the due dates;
5. Initiates repayment scheme on account(s) of delinquent customer and propose to the higher committee for approval;
6. Makes timely follow-ups on the payment arrangements;
7. Identify issues attributing customer delinquency and discuss it with the management;
8. Prepares a daily Call Report reflecting the contacted customers;
9. Initiate actions to encourage timely payments;
10. Report on collection activity of assigned company/accounts;
11. Investigate the historical data of every customer;
12. Find and contact customer relative to their overdue/unpaid installment(s);
13. Monitor assigned accounts and identify problematic accounts;
14. Implement effective collection techniques; and
15. Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Credit & Collection Manager or Senior Management from time to time.
Candidate of this job must possess the following minimum requirements:
1. A college graduate of any four-year course. Business-related degree is preferred but not required;
2. With good communication skills both oral and written;
3. Must have keen attention to details;
4. Proficient in MS Office applications;
5. Can build and maintain good interpersonal relationship within the workplace;
6. Can work with less supervision;
7. Time-oriented in accomplishing the assigned tasks.