Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Established in 2006
Unit 201 QC Pavilion, Gorordo Avenue, Kamputhaw, Cebu City, Cebu
This is An URGENT Job Vacancy
Posted On: September 14, 2021
Job ID: 388551
RISKWISE INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
This busy insurance and financial services office is a full service agency offering affordable comprehensive insurance strategies for businesses. It has a passion to make a difference in the lives of our clients and community. It has a client base that ranges from the industrial, commercial, manufacturing, trading and services fields as well as individual and group accounts.
Our office is located at Unit 201, QC Pavilion, Gorordo Avenue, Brgy. Kamputhaw, Cebu City. (buiding is in front of BDO, and right on top of PAL office)
As a team, we work hard and smart to achieve our goals. We help our clients manage their risks of everyday business life, recover from the unexpected and realize their mission.
We are currently recruiting for the position of a Marketing Assistant.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative and accounting support
- Works on document review placement process and ensures that communication and process flow between RiskWise and multiple insurance providers/carriers are timely and consistent from submission to policy issuance.
- Builds and maintains relationship with insurance carriers to ensure effective execution in post placement services, as well as maintaining effective client service .
- Responsibilities can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, coverages, policy changes, movements, claims submissions and billing clarifications.
- Process documentation, renewals, proposals, endorsements, invoicing and write correspondence both to clients and insurers/providers.
- Review and ensure accuracy of policy documentation from insurers before forwarding to the clients.
- Contact clients for renewal information and update client information as changes occur.
- Answer account related questions/requests from clients, insurers and banks.
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry.
- Administrative and marketing mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accountancy or any related communication field
- 2 years work experience in insurance, preferred, but not necessary or any related field
- Leadership and management client experience
- Outstanding command of the English language both written and oral
- Incredible people skills
- Administrative and marketing mindset
- Great powers on persuasion and presentation skills (Power Point)
- Client relationship focused
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work to very tight schedules
- Very good computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Preferrably Cebu City residents
Attractive compensation package awaits for the successful applicant.
How to Apply
Send your resume with application letter, with recent photo to the email below:
With the ongoing pandemic, we rely more on tech flatforms during the application process for initial screening and jobseekers must prepare for video interviews thoroughly.