Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Krypton International Resources Sales & Services Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 1999
Krypton Bldg., M.C. Briones St., Hi-way, Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: September 18, 2021
Job ID: 388399
KRYPTON INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES SALES & SERVICES INC., was established on January 26, 1999 and formerly known as Krypton Industrial Resources, Co. We engaged in Engineering Services and in importation, trading and general merchandising of industrial consumables.
We are focused in providing high quality & innovative industrial solutions in mining, irrigation, agriculture, laboratory, milling, refinery supplies, power generation and laboratories with the highest level of customer satisfaction we will do everything we can do to meet your expectations. We have competent sales and after sales service support team to ensure best customer relationship.
We are looking for a sales coordinator with sales experience who can motivate and support sales staff, handle administrative duties and promote customer satisfaction as well coordinate all sales-related activities.
- Help the sales team to improve productivity by ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handle urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handle orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Input orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with support departments such as Purchasing, Accounting, Logistics and Collections to ensure sales, marketing, queries, purchasing and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Develop and maintain filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Make the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and policies of the products being handled.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- 2 or more years experience in sales, purchasing and/or inventory.
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administrative tasks.
- Can work in team-based environment.
- Computer Savvy – MS Suite such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word and any related applications.
- Knows how to use social media and digital meeting applications.
- Has basic knowledge in accounting and inventory system.
- Detail-oriented and keen on document preparations.
- Efficient with records management and filing system.
- Familiar or has knowledge with e-procurement systems.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Has ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations and policies.