Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring: Customer Care Manager! Earn Competitive Salary+Allowances+ Bonuses! Join Us Now!
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2000
11th Floor, PHILAM Building, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: September 21, 2021
Job ID: 388393
Dreamscape Networks is Australia’s and Singapore’s #1 Domain and Website Hosting provider with a clear goal to be Australia’s and South East Asia’s #1 Online Solutions Provider. We are rapidly expanding into new high growth markets providing technology solutions to help our customers establish, build, maintain and grow their online presence.
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
To help customers achieve their online goals by delivering innovative, user friendly and intuitive, technology driven solutions to become the worlds most trusted and affordable online solutions provider, all backed by Best in World service
Dreamscape Networks’ five core values represent the principles and beliefs that have guided the company throughout the years. These values are reflected in employees’ decisions and actions every day.
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
The Digital transformation is happening right now, so get on board!
CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
- Monitors and reviews each Customer Care Team's performance
- Prepares a strategic plan for the continuous improvement of the team
- Ensures the plans are being implemented and actioned to meet the minimum required Best In World (BIW) customer service
- Ensures Customer Care Specialists have managed all customer complaints or feedback in a satisfactory manner, resolving all issues within a reasonable time
- Handles major customer incidents, such as, security issues, issuing of refunds, and compensation to customers
- Attends required weekly, monthly management meetings
- Works closely with WFM Manager to ensure the schedule are set to meet the customer's demand
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly management report in relation to the Customer Care Department
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Must have at least one year of Managerial experience in the Customer Service industry
- Must be willing to be on permanent night shift
- Must be knowledgeable in MS Office
- Must have proficient skills and other basic reporting tools
- Must have strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Must have excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Must be able to make decisions quickly and confidently based on company policies and practices
- Must have excellent problem solving and negotiation skills