Back to Search Results
Business Transcription Specialist
₱14,000 - 18,000 per month
1 Year or Less
High School Graduates are Welcome
With Business Certificates
Established in 2000
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: September 21, 2021
Job ID: 388386
BUSINESS TRANSCRIPTION SPECIALIST (NON-VOICE)
Reports To: Overseeing Manager
Shift: Tuesdays to Saturdays, DAY SHIFT but willing to work on graveyard
Account Type: Non-Voice, Data Entry/Management
Salary Grade: 14,000 - 18,000
Employee Status: Regular Full-time
Qualification and Requirements:
- EXCELLENT English Comprehension and Communication Skills: The candidate must have a good command of English, both oral and written
- STRONG Research Skills: The candidate must have the ability to use available reference tools and exhaust all resources to ensure the accuracy of the transcript
- Analytical Skills: The candidate must have the ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and simple problems by making decisions that are logical given the information available
- Typing Skills: The candidate must have a minimum of 30 AWPM (Adjusted Words per Minute) typing speed
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Early shift: Five-day work week, 4am - 1pm, Tuesday to Saturday with some US holidays off. Preferably 1-4 Yrs. Experienced Employees, TRANSCRIPTION EXPERIENCE A BIG PLUS but not required
- Must be willing to work in Pueblo Verde, Basak Lapu Lapu City. We are in Unit 301 3/F of iMez Building.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transcribe audio files into an online web interface with high level of quality and attention to detail
- Research, analyze and update data management lists with a keen eye for safeguarding the integrity of the data
- Communicate with clients via e-mail and telephone when the need arises
- Goal driven: Adherence to company quality and efficiency standards
- Be a positive advocate for the causes of the company
- IN THE GAME: With a mindset to Do Whatever it takes to get the job done!
Our Company Privileges:
- Full-time work, regular employment upon successful completion of the 3-month probationary period
- Competitive Salary Package
- Quarterly Incentives
- HMO and Dental Coverage
- Company-sponsored Gym/Boxing Membership
- NON-VOICE Account
- High Growth Potential
- Fun working environment - activities
- Work closer to home! We prioritize people living in Lapu-Lapu City.
Why join us?
Hey DAN (formerly Dial-A-Note) is the premiere voice to CRM solution that combines technology and intelligence. It removes administrative burden and lets sales teams focus on what it is paid to do – SELL!
Hey DAN is a service of Civicom, Inc. Civicom was founded in 2000 on the premise that a combination of convenience and excellent service at the best value would meet with broad acceptance in the marketplace.
We at Civicom believe that we are doing something important by giving back to the world. We have created a unique organization somewhere between purely profit and purely not-for-profit in hopes that if we start, many will follow.
For more information about our company, visit our website: https://heydan.ai/
How to Apply
- For recruitment, we currently don't accept walk-in applicants
- Interviews and exam are done online