Back to Search Results
Business Analyst / Product Owner (Software) | Work From Home | Day Shift
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Brooks Software Development Services
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
Posted On: September 21, 2021
Job ID: 388352
Do you have what it takes to #MakeStartupIdeasComeToLife? Grab the opportunity to be part of an exciting company where you can:
- Work from the safety of your home.
- Earn competitive salary and bonuses.
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge software development.
We are Humble, Hungry, and Smart. These principles are in the heart of MVP.dev, which guide us in our quest to reach the top.
YOU may be our next Business Analyst/ Product Owner superstar if you:
Can capture client requirements effectively, document them, and provide business process guidance to our developers. The business analyst designs and documents workflow, manages and provides solutions to client ideas, trends, and concepts appropriately through the latest technological paths. Understands the customer's business requirements and business process management, and translates them to software requirements.
Your daily tasks in a nutshell:
- Work with our foreign clients to turn their ideas and concepts into specifications
- Plan, execute, and track projects of any size.
- Set project timeline, milestone and dependencies, and manage the teamâ€™s entire workload all in one place.
- Strong software requirements writing experience
- Meet with developers on daily basis to answer questions and explain features in detail
- Research, develop and document technical design specification and test scripts
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Agile methodologies experience
- At least (4) years work experience in Web Development Company
- Experience in Project Management is a plus
- Knowing how to code is an advantage
- No Code/ Low Code knowledge is a big plus
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or any related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinker, highly analytical and utilizes a logical approach
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Exposed in interaction with different levels of internal and external coordination
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
- Flexible, open minded, dedicated and with excellent focus.
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment
- Focused on results and a "get it done" attitude
- Will to go above and beyond when required and find unique ways to solve challenges
MVP.dev is a leader in no-code and low-code solutions. We work with bleeding edge technology to build web and mobile apps lightning fast. We are a startup company expanding its operation and currently looking for enthusiastic, highly- motivated and career-minded superstars to join our growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply