Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring! Nurse/Safety Officer
With Business Certificates
Established in 2016
8F Crown 7 Center, Juan Luna Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: September 20, 2021
Job ID: 388347
What's in it for you?
- Above-industry salary package
- Dayshift schedule
- Fixed weekends off
- HMO coverage for you and your dependent/s after one (1) month
- Free lunch every day
- Free coffee every day (latte, americano, or cappuccino)
- Subsidized gym membership at Holiday Gym
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Enforce Safety Policies
- Investigate Accidents
- Ensure Compliance
- Develop and implement health and safety programs.
- Provide emergency treatment in the workplace.
- Administer over-the-counter medication to employees.
- Create a clean, and comfortable sickbay area.
- Promote healthy eating and wellness programs.
- Document all employee injuries and illnesses and keep this information confidential.
- Improve the health of employees through ongoing programs and health checks.
- Develop strategies to ensure maximum employee work input.
- Communicate with management on a regular basis.
- Reviewing and reporting on the staff's compliance with health and safety rules
- Finding the best way to prevent future accidents
- Meeting company health and safety goals
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations
- Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behavior or breaks in regulations