Back to Search Results
Microsoft Azure Specialist
1 Year or Less
Established in 2020
Unit H, 19th Floor, ACC Tower, Bohol St., Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: September 9, 2021
Job ID: 388333
Conquering Complexity: Empowering organizations through people, processes, and tools.
We are looking for:
MICROSOFT AZURE SPECIALIST
The Microsoft Azure Specialist position will primarily focus on designing, implementing, maintaining, and updating our Microsoft Azure infrastructure. This position will also require development of working knowledge of our on-premise systems and architecture to aid in the support of the systems as workloads require.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a relevant technical understanding of Microsoft infrastructure solutions including Azure, Office 365, and Windows Server
- Design and deploy all aspects of Azure infrastructure technologies and topologies
- Migrate and deploy various workloads to Azure
- Perform reporting for Azure spending, resource usage and suggestions
- Configure and troubleshoot cloud, virtual, and physical hardware, and software systems
- Azure firewall configuration
- Work with management, department leads, and other staff to ensure that IT Operations is proactively improving our business
- Manage enterprise grade firewalls
- Configure IKEv2 IPsec VPN's
- Evaluate and suggest IT solutions that ensure our client stays on the cutting edge of technologies that support the business and industry
- Incorporate tools, technologies, techniques, and design patterns to create maintainable, scalable, high-performance database solutions.
- Design, implement and maintain code in development, test, and production environments and design solutions to support systematic promotion between environments.
- Perform work of high difficulty in writing, modifying, tuning, and debugging database indexes, queries, stored procedures, views, user-defined functions, and other database entities.
- Perform SQL Server administration activities including backup, restore, DBCC commands, and indexing.
- Automate complex processes with SQL Agent jobs and PowerShell scripting.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot permissions schemas using advanced security concepts such as proxies and impersonation.
- Develop and maintain documentation on the SQL Servers, Automated Jobs, and procedures
- Collaborate with project managers and business analysts to develop solutions that meet client business requirements.
- Follow project specifications and corporate coding standards and policies.
- Manage code in a source control system.
- Stay current with relevant tools and technologies
- Assist with code reviews
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Ability to react quickly to high priority and critical issues that affect internal and external users and resolve the issue without support from other staff
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Azure platform certifications
- Firewall and Security principals
- Windows Desktop and Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2019
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services Must Haves:
- Expertise in several Azure services
- Understanding of the majority of ways of how azure ties together and works
- Understanding Azure billing, Azure Cost analysis and the different datacenters benefit
- Azure automation tools
- Understanding basic networking, and understanding basic network security practices
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field or relevant work experience
- PowerShell v5+ experience
- Next Gen firewalls
- Ability to work well within deadline-oriented development structure
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical abilities and desire to learn new things
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skill, teamwork, and customer service skills
License and Certifications:
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Certifications preferred
4IT Inc. offers competitive benefits package including:
- Fixed Weekends off
- Following Regular Philippine Holidays
- 3-month Probationary period
- Ten (10) days Paid Time Off upon regularization
- One (1) day birthday leave on any day within employee’s birth month
- Php 5,000 Birthday Cash Gift
- HMO upon hiring with one free (1) dependent
- Quarterly Bonuses
How to Apply
Interested applicants you may also apply thru here https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/f0e9b299-1dd9-44ec b4b2-0d375a4d0b73/4IT-Inc