Back to Search Results
₱18,000 - 20,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
Warehouse No. 6, 3in1 Mktg., P.C. Suico St., Sitio Paradise, Tabok, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: September 16, 2021
Job ID: 388301
Good project managers are people with an excellent entrepreneurial mindset. This allows them to think about a project beyond the basic skill set needed to manage it, and it is the project manager’s job to direct teams and team members to the finish line. At the end of the day, the project’s success or failure rests solely on the project manager’s shoulders, and he or she is the one responsible for the end result.
Project managers keep knowledge and information flowing seamlessly. They need both technical know-how and first-hand knowledge of the tasks they assign to others to keep the project moving forward.
"Project Managers play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. They're expected to deliver a project on time, within the budget, and brief while keeping everyone in the know and happy."
— Cam Lee, Rock Agency
But technical know-how does more than enable project managers to communicate ideas effectively to all those involved. Good project managers use their technical understanding to win team members’ respect. Since project managers influence more decisions than anyone else in the company, their primary task is to use what they know to not just win employees’ respect, but keep it throughout the project and into the future.
Duties and responsibilities
- Define the project’s scope and determine available resources
- Realistically set time estimates and evaluate the team's or teams’ capabilities.
- Creates a clear and concise plan to both execute the project and monitor its progress.
- Make adjustments along the way as needed before the project reaches its final stages.
- Develops clear, straightforward plans that stimulate their teams to reach their full potential.
- Effectively define activity, sequence activity, estimate the duration of activity, develop a schedule and maintain/monitor a schedule
- Reviews the budget and plan ahead to avoid massive budget overruns
- Minimizes uncertainty, avoid any unwanted surprises, and involve their clients in the project as much as is reasonably possible
- Meticulously and almost intuitively, identify and evaluate potential risks before the project begins. Avoid risks or at least minimize their impact.
- Monitor and analyze both expenditures and team performance and to always efficiently take corrective measures.
- Presents comprehensive reports documenting that all project requirements were fulfilled, as well as the projects’ history, including what was done, who was involved, and what could be done better in the future.
- Reviews design, floor plans and ensures everything are followed through and fulfilled on the end product.
- Helps in Sales Team or Technical when there are only a few projects awarded.
- Graduate of Engineering/Architectural and Drafting or anyone with experience in project management in the furniture industry.
- Must love working with people and has leadership skills
- Resilient enough to solve through problems encountered in projects.
- Must be willing to work beyond 8 hours if a project requires it.
- Highly detail oriented in planning and in execution.
- Must be able to work without much coaching or guidance.
- Salary 18k to 20k (commensurate to experience)
- Bonus at year end based on company performance
- Gov’t. Benefits