Back to Search Results
Technical Support Representatives
1 Year or Less
High School Graduates are Welcome
Established in 2017
Matina Aplaya, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 50
Posted On: September 7, 2021
Job ID: 388211
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for identifying customer's concerns through phone; which includes but not limited to basic troubleshooting, system and equipment issues, installation, operational functions, and maintenance. You will be carefully attending to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Listen, handle and carefully attend to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Be able to identify customer's concerns through phone; which includes but not limited to basic troubleshooting, system and equipment issues, installation, operational functions, and maintenance.
- Educate the customer's support options and steps being taken to resolve the issue.
- Ensures to provide first call resolution with confidentiality to customers concerns and properly set expectations while utilizing available resources.
- Managing, installing, uninstalling, application programs and software.
- Experience with the following devices:
- Personal computer (PC) or Apple Mac computer
- Smartphones, Digital Music Players, Tablets
- Music downloading and organizing
- Understanding of internet concepts and features:
- Navigation to web addresses
- Internet security, secured connection - SSL
- Manage usernames and passwords for multiple sites
- Search engines, concepts, words, and the ability to search the internet for specific information in a timely manner
- Email application functionality including:
- Access and navigate, as well as full feature use of web based email applications (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast, other ISP provided/hosted email).
- Ability to organize email, maintains folders, manages attachments and downloads. In addition to the basic qualifications.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and effectively communicate with customers and work groups.
- Preferably can communicate with customers at various technical levels using common terms.
- Ability to handle difficult technical situations effectively and ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive manner.
- Ability to multi-task and have organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a positive culture.
- Ability to work from home in a quiet environment free of background noise and interruption.
- Willingness to work in a Technical account environment.
- Must be willing to work in a shifting schedule - availability for evening, night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
Technical Skills & ISP Requirements:
- Knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems (LAN/WAN networking components, i.e.: PC's, Routers, Multiplexers, Bridges and Switches. Etc).\
- Good understanding of PC components and functionality.
- PC and gadget experience - Personal computer (PC) or Apple Mac computer, Smartphones, Digital Music Players, Tablets.
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with software installation.
- Must have a strong and stable internet connection at home.
- With at least 25 mbps postpaid subscription and proof of internet billing; actual speed of at least 20 mbps download and not less than 10 mbps upload.
Experience, Education, Age:
- At least 1 year of Technical Support experience preferably with basic to intermediate knowledge in troubleshooting (cable, internet, phone services, VOIP) in a call center environment.
- Technical Support experience in a Telco program is a plus.
- Completed Senior High School or it's equivalent (2nd year college).
- Computer and IT related course is a plus. (not required but preferred).
- Legal age of employment