Back to Search Results
Front End Website Developer and Graphic Designer
1 Year or Less
MySource BPO Solutions Phils Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
2nd Flr. Ng Khai Bldg. Hernan Cortes St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: September 15, 2021
Job ID: 388182
We are looking for a Front End Website Developer and Graphic Designer
- Working with clients to develop the overall look and design of a website
- Writing website code with programming languages such as HTML, C++, and Java
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio, and video clips into client websites
- Creating tools that enhance the userâ€™s website experience
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print, and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Experienced with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.