Back to Search Results
Customer Service Representative
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
7/F Cebu IT Tower 1, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: September 14, 2021
Job ID: 388042
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
Yourmembership by Community Brands is looking for a talented Customer Service Representative who will be responsible to perform accounts receivable functions which includes processing credit card payments, outbound and inbound calls and other reportorial tasks.
In this role you’ll:
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- Provide good customers service and best resolution for the customer inquiries.
- Always deliver professional customer service to customers, especially during any instances of emotional strain.
- Service all job seeker and employer products sold through our partner Career Centers.
- Quickly and easily navigate multiple websites and takes initiative to prioritize, manage, and complete projects.
- Work with the Team Lead on planning on how to meet individual and team metrics.
- Develop action plans with the Team Lead for escalated issues.
- Responds to all aspects of customer inquiries to resolve billing and account servicing issues in a responsive respectful manner.
We'd love to have you if you possess...
- At least 2-years in college
- Certified in computer languages that is pertinent to the role is an advantage.
- Must have at least 1-year call center experience.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to identify problems, determines possible solutions, and actively works to resolve the issues using various problem-solving tools and techniques.
- Ability to foster trust, cooperation, and positive relations with clients and business partners.
- Ability to sustain close and profitable relationships while maintaining appropriate boundaries in business relationships.
- Ability to use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions.
- Ability to take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.
- Ability to grow positively, both personally and as a company, through the discovery and application of knowledge.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment to accomplish team metric goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, management and others, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and build customer loyalty by expressing empathy toward customers and providing solutions to meet our customer needs.
Good People, Doing Good Things
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And we look forward to you being part of our story!
At Community Brands, a great company awaits you...
- Market-Competitive Compensation
- Generous Allowances and Benefits
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Flexible Planned Paid Time Off
- Annual Leave Credit Conversion
- Medical Insurance
- Dependents' HMO Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Comprehensive Life Insurance
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life Balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Equal Opportunity Employer