Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
M.H. Selma St. Lower, Calajo-an, Minglanilla, Cebu
Posted On: September 17, 2021
Job ID: 387985
Neovia Philippines Inc., is an entity of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM).
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Headquartered in Chicago, USA, ADM is today one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Following its acquisition by ADM earlier this year, Neovia became part of ADM Animal Nutrition’s portfolio. Neovia is a leading player in animal nutrition which operates in six business lines: complete feed, aquaculture, pet care, premix/firm services, additives & ingredients, and analysis laboratories. Neovia deals with 70 production sites, operates in 26 countries and has 8,950 collaborators (as of January 2019).
In the Philippines, Neovia markets a comprehensive line of innovative products and services that have been achieved through a dynamic international development of a well-balanced portfolio in terms of business, species and geographic presence all throughout the country.
It currently operates in four activities to satisfy clients’ needs such as:
- Complete feed (Hogs, Poultry, Roosters, Ruminants, Horses)
- Aquaculture (Tilapia, Milkfish, Monodon, Vannamei)
- PetCare (Dogs and Cats)
- Firm-services and premixes
These client needs are currently served through 3 Production Plants and over 900 local collaborators.
Company Nurse Job Description:
- Provide basic healthcare services to employees.
- Responsible for providing general first aid when needed, along with assessing employee health risks and promoting employee health and lower company health costs.
- Typically work a standard, full-time and report directly to an office manager.
- Work in a typical office environment, but may also travel to employees’ homes, if necessary.
Company Nurse Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Can work well with people and care deeply about employees’ health.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in nursing and some previous work experience in a manufacturing company as a company nurse
- Know how to handle emergency situations that employees may experience.
- Be able to examine employees and think critically to make healthcare recommendations.
- Have a good bedside manner and be able to comfort employees who are in pain and can explain the problems clearly.
- Have good in both oral and verbal mediums.
- Efficient in every task and is highly organized