Back to Search Results
Product Development Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Established in 2010
Abeto Mirasol Taft South, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Posted On: September 2, 2021
Job ID: 387938
Who Are We?
Xilium is a progressive company incorporating the best ideas in work culture, adapted to the Philippines. Xilium creates solutions for the US healthcare market leveraging the natural customer service and nursing culture that exists here. We invest heavily in marketing, security, administration and creative staff. We have a one to two ratio of business to healthcare staff. We look for people desiring a positive group dynamic where each member trusts their team to have their back. We've pioneered virtual work within all the companies systems and departments. We strive to have one of the most innovative work environments in the country. We bring in people from different backgrounds and levels of experience and provide them opportunities for professional development.
Xilium has a high performing team that nurtures creativity and teaches productivity. It maintains a collegial, hard working team that prepares you for success in any work.
You will be working in a collaborative, dynamic team that supports each other. We need someone who is responsible for developing new products as tasked by management. You will work with a team to research, gather data from clients and the market to define ways this product solves the problem of the target market. This will be done either directly collaborating with clients or with internal teams to test and evaluate the efficacy of the solution. The ultimate goal is to standardize the product and have it incorporated into the training and culture of the company so it can be easily reproduced and managed.
Relationships are the important x-factor so we'll expect you to leverage that to drive our product improvements and developments. You will be working with different departments - Sales, Marketing and Services. You will be expected to collaborate in the ongoing development of our services by listening to clients and others.
What Are We Looking for?
We're looking for a Product Development Manager who loves talking with people and thrives in a dynamic, collaborative professional environment. Has the hunger for learning and always finds ways to assess the quality of how we are providing services to clients.
To be successful in this position you need to be open minded and aggressively collaborative. You'll need to often take what you need rather than wait until it is given to you. Resources and information will have to be sussed out. Leading with an inquisitive mind and a desire to research while using an agile development process will be key to your success. All of these will be supported within the company but won't be spoon fed. A philosophy of proactiveness will serve you well and will advance your goals.
If this sounds exciting to you then we want to hear from you. We are expanding and will be recruiting in many provinces. Look for us online and consider a career. It will change your life.
In the end, what we want are good people in a position that they desire and be successful in it. What we'll do is to continually work to get you in a position where you thrive and contribute to the value of the company.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, competitors and clients.
- Gather and analyze internal information, and communicate and collaborate with colleagues for research development
- Document in our internal intranet for others to learn and to preserve institutional knowledge
- Be the collaborative driver with our Services Group, Sales, and other departments to help refine a products
- Guide marketing creatives to support promotional campaigns related to the product
- Define timelines, resources and deliverables in a project management style
- Having an outgoing personality is a plus
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Horizontal research skills
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Strategic mindset
- Adept at technology
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Great communicator and collaborator
- Constant to-plan monitoring mindset
- Sensitive to team members with excellent leadership
- Degree: College graduate (or demonstrable result deliverable on complex projects)
- Demonstrates deliverables in a professional setting
- Business Studies / Marketing Management/ Business Administration / Business degree or any related field can be a plus
- 2-4 years working experience in a product development role, preferably as a Product Manager