Back to Search Results
Sales Development Representative
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
Brooks Software Development Services
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: October 19, 2021
Job ID: 387911
MVP.dev, a leader in no-code and low-code solution. We work with bleeding edge technology to build web and mobile apps lightning fast. We are a startup company expanding its operation and currently looking for enthusiastic, highly- motivated and career-minded persons to fill the position of:
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Sales Development Representative – to provide pre-sales support and proposal writing for leads interested in application development. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and can set the tone for the sales cycle. Responsible for contacting leads, qualifying them as prospects, educating prospects about the product or service and scheduling meeting with the sales team.
- This position is temporarily WFH set-up until further notice. This will be Monday to Friday 8:00pm to 5:00am.
- Must have own Computer and stable internet connection.
- Please include a copy of your resume/CV and the expected rate in your response.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role will be responsible for inbound outreach with a focus on engaging and qualifying all.
- Candidates must have a strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channel (email, social media, phone, LinkedIn, etc)
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Schedule appointments and demos for MVP.dev
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on MVP.dev offerings/solution development skills
- Set appointment for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application.
- At least (1-3) year’s work experience as SDR’s in Web Development Company
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by MVP.dev
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Flexible, open minded, dedicated and with excellent focus.
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment
- Focused on results and a “get it done” attitude
- Will to go above and beyond when required and find unique ways to solve challenges