Back to Search Results
NoCodeReports Product Owner
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
Brooks Software Development Services
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: September 13, 2021
Job ID: 387878
NoCodeReports Product Owner | MVP.dev | Work from Home
Do you have what it takes to #MakeStartupIdeasComeToLife? Grab the opportunity to be part of an exciting company where you can:
- Work from the safety of your home.
- Earn competitive salary and bonuses.
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge software development.
- We are Humble, Hungry, and Smart. These principles are in the heart of MVP.dev, which guide us in our quest to reach the top.
YOU may be our next NoCodeReports Product Owner superstar if you:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related course.
- Product owner or product manager experience.
- Highly personable with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Bonus: Have 1 to 2 years experience in a report writer tool (e.g. crystal report, SSRS, Sybase, Oracle, etc.).
- Keen to details and knows basic SQL Query helpful.
- Strong software requirements writing experience.
- Familiar with business systems (e.g. accounting systems, etc).
- No Code/ Low Code knowledge is a plus.
- Project management experience is an advantage.
Your daily tasks in a nutshell:
- Oversee MVP.dev's product by handling, managing, and owning it.
- Be the face of the product by accommodating both current and potential customers.
- Work with our customers by providing overall product assistance that may include but not limited to FAQs and troubleshooting.
- Gather and document user feedback.
- Work with the development team and help them come up with features based on the customers' feedback.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress, and recommending actions.
MVP.dev is a leader in no-code and low-code solutions. We work with bleeding edge technology to build web and mobile apps lightning fast. We are a startup company expanding its operation and currently looking for enthusiastic, highly- motivated and career-minded superstars to join our growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.