Back to Search Results
1840 Work from Home: RPO Team Lead
₱33,000 - 44,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2020
Posted On: September 20, 2021
Job ID: 387868
1840 & Company is looking for a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Team Lead to join the 1840 & Company team. This individual plays a key role in sales development for one of our external clients. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative environment and will directly contribute to all Client teams and the day-to-day operations of the sales teams. You will be responsible for managing strategic campaign decisions, design recommendations, and reporting for various RPO teams; additionally, you will lead campaign initiatives, report analytics and provide insights to help grow our clients’ RPO programs.
- 3+ years of experience in sales management experience.
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets as an individual contributor and leader.
- Strong work ethic, motivated, and desire to continually learn and grow.
- Interest in growing as a people manager, with a keen ability to connect with new and existing team members.
- Willingness to jump into a rapidly scaling startup environment and build new teams, process and functions within the org.
- Experience building and driving effective pipeline generation strategies.
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Thrives in a competitive team environment.
- Intuition and capacity to learn quickly and hit the ground running.
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Able to assess performance both qualitatively and analytically.
Your Day to Day:
- Manage, coach and scale a team of RPO Representatives.
- Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Monitor and drive outbound sales motion including lead penetration and high activity standards.
- Assist RPOs in developing prospecting and outreach strategies
- Participate in the hiring, interviewing, and training process helping to scale a quickly growing team of RPOs
- Develop and maintain monthly team forecasts.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and other internal teams to generate pipeline.
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with RPOs to build more effective communications, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for the improvement of the team’s sales and activity performance.
- Help create and lead trainings for RPOs on all areas of the sales process.
- Serve as a role model in the Sales org to uphold and implement the policies, procedures and values of 1840 & Company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of a person for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.