Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Established in 2010
Abeto Mirasol Taft South, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Posted On: September 2, 2021
Job ID: 387841
Who Are We?
Xilium is a progressive company incorporating the best ideas in work culture, adapted to the Philippines. Xilium creates solutions for the US healthcare market leveraging the natural customer service and nursing culture that exists here. We invest heavily in marketing, security, administration and creative staff. We have a one to two ratio of business to healthcare staff. We look for people desiring a positive group dynamic where each member trusts their team to have their back. We’ve pioneered virtual work within all the companies systems and departments. We strive to have one of the most innovative work environments in the country. We bring in people from different backgrounds and levels of experience and provide them opportunities for professional development.
Xilium has a high performing team that nurtures creativity and teaches productivity. It maintains a collegial, hard working team that prepares you for success in any work.
You will be working closely with key people focusing on Leadership hiring and individual contributor roles. You should be able to identify the level of skills that work for Xilium. You will also collaborate with other recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes. You will expertly lead and execute the executive search process and build a network in the external talent market.
You also collaborate with the Marketing team and Executives to develop our Recruiting brand in the Philippines.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for an Executive Recruiter who is an outgoing person with a college degree, excellent English skills and a passion for working in a dynamic, hard working and fulfilling team that respects and supports each other. A team leader who clearly, confidently, and authentically communicates, motivates, and inspires others.
We need someone creative and driven, who can develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. We also need someone comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. Having experience in Project management or leadership while working collaboratively and proactively in a diverse team environment is a plus.
If this sounds exciting to you then we want to hear from you. We are expanding and will be recruiting in many provinces. Look for us online and consider a career. It will change your life.
In the end, what we want are good people in a position that they desire and can be successful. What we will do is to continually work to get you in a position where you are successful and contribute to the value of the company.
- Map out the talent landscape, internal calibration, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Subject matter expert for Leadership hiring in Xilium
- Manage executive search process and engagements
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and candidate engagement for strategic hires
- Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate, evaluating skill level and managing the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines, etc
- Ability to independently run and drive the search strategy. Ability to prioritize effectively based on key market insights.
- Deliver excellent recruiting experience to candidates
- Create effective job descriptions and manage job posting sites (local and online)
- Collaborate with team for local marketing, recruitment, and branding
- Communicate with the team about best practices and processes of recruitment
- Coordinate with the team to determine current and future hiring needs, client needs and appropriate recruitment strategy
- An extrovert is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills - love talking to people
- Interviewing skills (ability to detect strong soft skills)
- Eager to learn
- Collaborative by nature
- Creative problem solving skills
- A team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly
- Quick with tech
- Detail oriented and organized
- Good sense of priority and urgency when appropriate
- Can handle multiple hiring needs
- Willing to work in a flexible schedule
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2-3 Years of experience in recruiting or executive recruiting