Back to Search Results
Site Acquisition (SAQ) Manager - Cebu
Managerial / Supervisory
ZTE Philippines, Inc. (Cebu)
Established in 1985
Cebu Business Park, Hipodromo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 16, 2021
Job ID: 387734
Site Acquisition Manager is responsible for overall progress, from site hunting to PAC signing, from lease rate negotiation to contract signing for telecommunications sites.
1. Identify candidates for specific land leases based customer criteria, owner interest, and jurisdictional Barangay Clearance, zoning permits, building permits, Mayor permits, occupancy permits and/or all the necessary permits required in each province / city / municipality .
2. Negotiate lease acquisitions and lease amendments for sites.
3. Oversee specific leasing operations and ensure that assignment and scheduling of related work follows agreed-upon timelines.
4. May serve as a point of contact for the customer, community and/or government agencies.
5. Assist or oversee completion of all permits applications for submittal to jurisdictions and coordinate the process with outside counsel and vendors.
6. As internal contact person, work directly with construction personnel to align site progress in all aspects of project
7. Coordinate, schedule and track site visits and technical team visits with various departments
8. Coordinate, order and track title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and construction plans and drawings as required
9. Must be able to read and interpret surveys and construction drawings, etc.
10. Obtain Landlord approval on Construction Drawings and permit applications if necessary
11. Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings or deployment calls as required
1. 5 years or above SAQ knowledge and experience required
2. Capable of stabilizing, motivating team members, increasing the team members' value and project profit.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Public speaking and presentation skills preferred.
5. Excellent computer/reporting skills, including a high level of proficiency with MS Excel and other databases/project management tracking tools.
6. Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision with tight deadlines and a high volume of projects.
7. Highly motivated "self-starter" able to work under aggressive project schedules and fast pace environment.
8. Willing to work from Mondays to Saturdays