Back to Search Results
Design Manager - Cebu
Managerial / Supervisory
ZTE Philippines, Inc. (Cebu)
Established in 1985
Cebu Business Park, Hipodromo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 5, 2021
Job ID: 387732
1) To train subcontractors & ZTE engineers for CW survey and design SOW, specs, workflow, including new built site & Swap & Redeployed sites.
2) Review and give approval to DCP/SPT report submitted by subcontractors.
3) Review and give approval to site engineering designs submitted by subcontractors including site engineering, tower/shelter/DG/BTS foundation, grounding system and electricity system, etc. ensure to deliver the documents timely and assure the quality.
4) Review and give approval to structure analysis for building and tower submitted by subcontractors.
5) Responsible for civil part of TSSR/BOM/as built documents and structural parts verification.
6) Responsible for controlling additional CW work quantity and items and tracing design changes.
7) Other arrangement from Design Manager
1. Experience in Civil & Telecom with at least 4 years.
2. Registered Structural engineer in Professional Regulation Commission of Philippines(PRC) , can sign on DDD drawing and SI report as certificate is better.
2. Be familiar with the implementation workflow of Turnkey telecom projects carried out in Philippines and be able to execute good quality control in all survey and design related activities.
3. Good at MS-Office (WORD, Excel) and AutoCAD 2D&3D(version 2004 or above) ,STAAD and STAAD FOUNDATION operating.
4. Good communication skills and drafting skills, quality and cost oriented mind and hard working.
5. Candidates shall be familiar with relevant local and international Codes and Specifications such as American Standard and Philippines standard in terms of civil work and structural design, especially tower, tower foundation, antenna support poles, fences, etc. on telecommunication base stations.
6. Willing to work from Mondays to Saturdays