Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
Cebu Coffee Ventures Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2009
Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 3
Posted On: September 20, 2021
Job ID: 387673
CEBU COFFEE VENTURES INC.
Is currently looking for
- Custodian of petty cash and change fund
- Accurately preparing BIR tax returns and ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner e.g. expanded withholding tax, compensation withholding tax, final taxes, vat payable and income tax.
- Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations. Provide financial expertise and consulting
- Manage month-end and year-end closing including preparing journal entries, reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Manage cash flow by reviewing payments by verifying documentation, and authorizing the disbursement within the terms and perimeters authorized for this position.
- Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting of financial data. Playing a critical role in the preparation of supporting documents and analysis for the annual audit
- Ensure accounting procedures are done in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of five years of qualifying accounting work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles
- Ability to multitask with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Flexibility for a changing environment
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge in Quickbooks application