Back to Search Results
Senior PHP Developer
Established in 2005
The Company, Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: September 14, 2021
Job ID: 387621
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to work alongside our experienced team to perform system analysis, selection, and configuration of third-party applications, and to develop and maintain applications. This engineer will be involved in all the phases of a third-party system implementation or in-house application development, from requirements gathering, design, and development, through customization and maintenance. This position is ideal for an engineer who is passionate about all types of technologies and applications (homegrown and third party), is an enthusiastic learner, and has a strong desire to impact the success of a technology research organization.
▪ Deep knowledge of Drupal concepts including building modules, building themes, SCSS, and have in-depth knowledge of the “GO TO” modules in the ecosystem, such as Views, Paragraphs, Content Moderation, Display Suite, etc.
▪ Experience with Symfony and the MicroKernelTrait, PHP micro-frameworks such as Lumen, etc.
▪ A solid understanding of software development techniques such as OOP, MVC, TDD, microservices architecture, and CI/CD.
▪ Experience with cloud-based platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
▪ Experience with source control management (ideally using Git).
Nice to haves:
Experience with Test Driven Development
Experience with Domain Driven Design
Experience with Event Driven Architecture
Experience with Event Sourcing pattern using Eventstore
Experience with the CQRS pattern
Experience with Clean Architecture
Benefits and Perks:
All ActiveLAMP full-time employees qualify for some great benefits, including healthcare, paid time off, and paid holidays. Company outings, retreats, and employee care packages are among some of the other perks you can expect as a member of the ActiveLAMP team!