Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
Established in 2017
21W, 21st Avenir Building, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 387608
OPKO Finance provides Accounting, BPO and Advisory Services for our clients based in China Mainland, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Middle East, Vietnam and Philippines.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Philippine office based in Avenir Building, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City (near IT Park).
- Supervise accounting assistants based in Cebu,
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work,
- Support month-end and year-end closing process,
- Train all new hires in proper procedures and policies,
- Prepare financial statements and reporting of some clients in charge,
- Work under the direct responsibility of the Director of OPKO Finance.
- At least 3 to 5 years accounting experience in a CPA Firm (Accounting or Audit or BPO services)
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages,
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail, Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Available as soon as possible - Full time, 5 working days a week
We offer an attractive remuneration package in line with your qualifications and experience including:
- Monthly bonus
- Public holiday off and 12 Annual leaves
- Medical insurance for you and 3 of your dependents after 3 months.
OPKO Finance was born out of the need for appropriate resources for the development of international companies. During the last 20 years, the Founder of OPKO Finance has accompanied CEO’s in their mission for growth through the establishment of overseas operations and optimizing their corporate and financial structures.
OPKO Finance brings its clients international expertise, which help them to support their development in Asia and wherever their business may take them.
Our tailored offering is designed to assist the business leaders of SMEs manage their company’s growth by optimizing the performance of their business in their international operations, while leveraging their finance and back office. We help also our clients to facilitate their implementation in Asia (platform of incubation in China, Hong Kong and Cebu, turnkey solutions for e-commerce operations).
Why Join us ?
Working at OPKO Finance will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled professionals on various projects that will expose you to international practices of Business and Management. Working with different cultures and learning from of our monthly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. OPKO Finance practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include a medical insurance for you and 3 any of your dependants, two free lunch per week, summer outings, movie nights, and more!
How to Apply