Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Kamputhaw, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: September 24, 2021
Job ID: 387553
GITAMONDOC-GOPAOCO STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
Is currently looking for:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience in bookkeeping
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software or Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulation
- BS/MA Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- CPA, preferred