Back to Search Results
Earn Weekly Incentives & More! Outbound Sales Representative
1 Year or Less
Admerex Solutions, Inc.
Established in 2005
FPN Bldg AS Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: September 21, 2021
Job ID: 387532
Admerex is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that started its operations in 2007, catering to many banks and financial services companies, e-commerce, telecommunication companies, and government agencies.
In October 2020, Admerex joined and became a Support Services Group Company a Customer Contact Center and BPO Company with headquarters located in Waco, Texas, United States of America and has been designated as its Regional Headquarters in the Asia-Pacific.
Our PH Sites:
- Mandue City (Atlas Site)-FPN Bldg. AS Fortuna Street, Bakilid Mandaue City, Cebu
- Cebu City (Aris Site)-2nd Floor, Unit F, Centrum Building, Clavano, corner N Escario St, Cebu City, Cebu
- Makati City (Alpha Site)-The Peak Tower, 107 L.P. Leviste Street, Makati, 1630 Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City (Astra Site)-G/F Alcar Building, 888 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City (Alto Site)-6th Floor, Citynet Central Building, Sultan Street corner EDSA Barangay, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
OUTBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
What you'll enjoy:
- Up to 18K Total Salary Package
- WEEKLY INCENTIVES as much us 10K (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Night Differentials
- Fixed weekends off
- Dynamic team with a very engaging culture
- Very supportive Team leader and team mates
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Emergency Leave
- Life Insurance
- 13th Month Pay
- 5 days work week
- Must have at least 1 year Outbound Sales experience in a BPO setting, preferred.
- Good English Communication Skills, both speaking and writing
- A passionate salesperson, incentive-driven, and a self-motivated individual.
- Must enjoy selling with a happy personality, and must model teamwork all the time.
- Flexible to overtime, rotating shifts, and slide shifts
- Responds to email sales inquiry and other customer service concerns.
- Performs consultative outbound calls to Europe, Canada and US-based clients
- Tracks individual sales and identify strategies on how to catch up on sales deficit daily
- Ensures consistency on timely responses, call backs, and tracking.
- Able to multitask and learn business specifics updates immediately