Back to Search Results
Virtual Assistant | WFH | Day Shift
₱15,000 - 20,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Brooks Software Development Services
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
Rd6, NRA, Carreta, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: September 21, 2021
Job ID: 387408
Virtual Assistant will provide top-level assistance for our COO. He/ She should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the COO's behalf. Exceptional English and good command of technology and able to draft documents and help the COO with any necessary meeting preparations and calendars. Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- This position is temporarily WFH set-up until further notice. This will be Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM(Philippine time).
- Must have own Computer and stable internet connection.
- Please include a copy of your resume/CV and the expected rate in your response.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General Admin tasks (calendar scheduling and meeting coordination, email handling, data processing, etc.)
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of COO's
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for COO's
- Emphasis of being proactive and the ability to identify issues and find solutions.
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Dedicated and committed
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving in a fast-paced corporate environment
- A quick learner who is eager to learn new things
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- At least (3-4) year's work experience in Web Development Company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including spreadsheets, databases, word processing, power point presentation software and the like
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and project management.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role (IT/BPO)
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment
- Focused on results and a get it done attitude
- Will to go above and beyond when required and find unique ways to solve challenges