Back to Search Results
Senior Fullstack .Net Developer
₱80,000 - 100,000 per month
Open to Work From Home
Valhalla Online Services Incorporated
With Business Certificates
Established in 2018
Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: September 21, 2021
Job ID: 387333
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Fullstack .Net developer working Day Shift from home (60% WFH even after quarantine)
When you Join Valhalla, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary paid 2 times per month (on time)
- HMO after 6 months
- Profit sharing bonus pool share every quarter
- Annual salary reviews and increases
- Free food and coffee
- Team building and company outings
- Laid-back, relaxed and fun environment with a mix of office and WFH
- Fun projects that provide learning
- Access to books and courses to help you learn anything you want
- Unlimited access to Gym, Sauna, and Pool
- Toastmasters subsidy (3k every 6 months)
- Paid Leave Program
Are you eager to keep learning new skills?
Do you value self-growth and development?
Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule and a fun culture?
Are you self-responsible and someone who honors your commitments?
If the answer is YES, then we need someone like YOU!
We are looking for Sr. Fullstack .Net Developer
- You live in Cebu or willing to relocate to Cebu, or if relocation is not possible:
- Willing to come here to Cebu for the mandatory mid-year and end year gathering
- Willing to come to Cebu on a regular occasion such as monthly or quarterly based on project specifics
- You love coding
- You love learning and you are always working hard on making yourself better
- You like helping others
- You work hard to do great work, but you are also willing to make mistakes
- You've worked with a combination of .NET, .NET Core, MVC and SQL for at least 5 years.
- You have at least 5+ years professional experience in software development.
- Experience in writing and executing unit and integration testing.
- Managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented, web/mobile based development environment and an understanding of what's required to get the job done.
- The entire lifecycle of digital development from Information Architecture to prototyping, to user testing to internal testing and bug-fixing.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Complex API and CMS development (ideally Umbraco or Kentico).
- Object Oriented design patterns and SOLID design principles.
- Software design and architecture.
- Azure or AWS.
- DevOps (Azure DevOps or similar).
- Microsoft certification would be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with international clients to build software applications that digitally revolutionize businesses.
- Work with small teams and supporting each other as you continue writing clean, maintainable and reliable codes based on SOLID principles.
- Refactor, debug programs and testing your own work.
- Work with multiple languages and continuously learn the dynamics of different tech stacks.
- Deliver promptly on any given tasks, projects or other requirements set by the manager.
- Help the company grow and improve by putting in your dedication, initiative and unique ideas.
- Project planning and involvement in process improvement.
- Software design and architecture.
- Reviewing pull requests.
- Hosting maintenance.
- Liaising with the design and development teams to ensure understanding of the initial feature requirements.
- Reviewing new features and improvements against their original requirements, including having an awareness of the interconnectedness of different functions within the product, and testing other relevant and related functions.
- Being able to lead technical solutions using your extensive experience and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Salary Range is: Php 80,000~100,000 per month (depending on experience)
Valhalla is a tribe of like-minded people who like to solve problems with technology. We are people who believe that we can use technology and businesses to solve human problems but only if we prioritize humans!
We have built a culture we are very proud of by attracting people who share our hierarchy of values. We all live by similar values; especially these 4:
- Personal Growth
- We all are obsessed with endless learning, growth and personal improvement and we take personal ownership of it
- Energy & Full Engagement -
- We are each committed to maintaining high levels of positive energy and being fully present in everything we do. We choose to show up as our best selves.
- Comradery & Fellowship
- We all thrive best when we are surrounded by people who share our values and who have our backs.
- We each IDENTIFY as people who simply SAY what we do, and DO what we say.
Company Website: https://valhallaonlineservices.com/
Company Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ValhallaOnlineServices/
Why join us:
If you want to continue to make progress in life by learning, getting new experiences and being around highly knowledgeable, helpful people, this is the place for you.
We are a human-centric tribe of people highly committed to solving problems for other humans through business and innovation. However, it is our tribe that we focus on first and foremost as we can solve many more problems in amazing ways with happy, healthy people who are always learning and growing.
How to Apply
We are looking forward to meeting you!
To start your journey with us, simply copy and paste this link: https://valhallaonlineservices.freshteam.com/jobs/wggLHEK2DV7r/senior-fullstack-net-developer
No need for an application letter.
Valhalla Online Services Inc.
85 Juan Luna Ave., Kasambagan Cebu City