Back to Search Results
Full Stack Developer
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2012
14F IT Tower 2, Lot 6 Blk 7 Bohol St. & Archishop Reyes Ave., Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: August 24, 2021
Job ID: 387275
Is currently looking for:
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
• Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any IT/Engineering related course
• Knowledgeable in software development lifecycles
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Has at least 4 to 5 years experienced or developed programs in PHP Development Applications.
• With Agile experience is a plus.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
• Familiarity with cross platform mobile framework such as ReactNative, Xamarin, flutter, etc.
• Experience with Rapid Development
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• The primary responsibility of a Software Engineer is to design, develop, deliver, and enhance software products, applications systems, and platforms.
• Develops detailed program specifications and programs for these components.
• Develops and tests interfaces between software products and products of other vendors.
• Creates and tests modules and components for compliance to design specifications.
• Participates in design and code reviews and addresses findings.
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back-end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Unit testing/Automated Unit testing is a plus
• Bug fixing during Testing Phase
• Bug fixing During UAT
• Bug fixing during post-deployment