Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2005
Optimum One Building, Kapayas S. Osmena St. YLA, Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: September 13, 2021
Job ID: 387271
NEED INK SALES & SERVICES INC.
Need Ink Sales & Services is a service oriented company composed of dynamic IT, Engineers and Marketing Professionals dedicated in providing a quality Optimum Toner Cartridges and Services in laser printer, troubleshooting as well as desktop PC repair. The company has made its way to cater total IT Solutions as part of business diversification from structured cabling and network infrastructure supply.
Need Ink started as an ink refilling station and opened its 1st outlet on October 2003 at GMC Arcade Pajo Lapu Lapu City. After 3 months, the 2nd outlet was opened on January 2004 at N&N Arcade, Mandaue City.
Is currently looking for
- College Level (graduate of 4 years course preferred)
- At least (2) years experienced in vehicle sales, inventory or accounting operation or any related field
- Computer literate (Ms word / Excel/ Powerpoint )
- Valid Driver's license is an advantage (not preferred)
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Very good in verbal and oral communication skills
- Able to travel outside Cebu province
- Handle and provide sales admin support for all vehicles with regards to vehicle financing document compliance, vehicle registration documents & regulatory standards, Insurance document and regulations, bank requirements & compliance.
- Handle and execute vehicle inventory monitoring, compliance, and on time delivery of stocks, Compliance and monitoring of Sales Pre-delivery inspection scheduling, Coordination to supplier with regards to delivery and shipment schedules
- Handles daily customer database recording fro customer showroom visit/service non-show appointments
- Support fleet service advisor as to communication of scheduled Preventive maintenance/Service Appointment follow-ups.
- Handles function of finance/accounting support required from sales, services, and parts operations.
- Provide support and usher customer to aftersales dept. which requires parts and responsibility service needs.
- Report and update list of customers database to sales manager all aspect of sales related showroom inquiries
- Performs other task that may be assign from time to time by by immediate superior or Sales Manager
Perks and Benefits: Government Mandated benefits, HMO, incentive
Rest Day Schedule: Sunday
Time of Work: 8:30am - 5:00pm
How to Apply
Location: Optimum One Building, Kapayas S. Osmena St. YLA Basak Lapu-Lapu City
Send your resume: email@example.com