Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
Club Serena Resort, Saavedra, Moalboal, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: September 21, 2021
Job ID: 387105
As part of our expansion plans, we are looking for the following qualified applicants to join our team for one of AppleOne Properties Inc, affiliate company - CEBU CLUB SERENA RESORT INC. located in Saavedra, Moalboal Cebu:
Primary qualification for this position will be, applicant should be Moalboal-based or atleast willing to be assigned in Moalboal.
- Oversees Accounting operations, which include financial accounting, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Implements training for new hires and identifies training opportunities for current staff
- Oversees the system of internal controls over Accounting functions to minimize risk.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Oversees the preparation of periodic financial statements and the corporate annual report.
- Ensures that financial reports comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Assists external auditors and provides required statements and information for the annual audit.
- Reviews budget reports and assists other departments to prepare annual budgets.
- Coordinates the preparation of the corporate tax return.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Complies with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Identifies and recommends updates to accounting processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The previously mentioned key areas and responsibilities reflect the items considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
- Responsibility for performing and/or adhering to applicable internal control policies and procedures;
- Responsibility for carrying out activities and tasks in the required standard or quality, and in accordance with generally binding legal and internal regulations of the Company; Responsibility for adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct and Ethics for employees.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Five years or more of related experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation highly preferred.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Mastery of accounting and tax preparation software.
How to Apply
For more information, feel free to contact us: 0917-589-9301 I 0932-945-8913 I 260-3969
Look for THERESE or Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org