Back to Search Results
Junior Analyst, Purchase to Pay
1 Year or Less
Mercedes-Benz Group Services Phils., Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2011
10/F Mercedes-Benz Tower, Mindanao Ave., Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: September 15, 2021
Job ID: 386931
MERCEDES-BENZ GROUP SERVICES PHILS., INC.
Is currently looking for
JUNIOR ANALYST, PURCHASE TO PAY
Operations / Projects & Services
Operations / Projects & Services
- Responsible for the delivery of certain assigned tasks: daily business operations and perform accounting procedures related to transactional accounting and of the entire AP Processes.
- Responsible for the delivery of certain service, project or set of projects (program). Day-to-day supervision of (multiple) projects or services (incl. Adherence to methodological framework). Takes corrective actions if necessary.
- Execution of diverse activities such as analysis and clearing of diverse accounts, preparation and execution of payment proposals and collections, posting of invoices and reconciliation of vendors. Participation in closing activities as well as in standard reports.
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of AP transactions whose MPC’s complexity are rated > 1 but < 5 (1-10 complexity)
- And other task that may be given by the management
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures.
- Prepares activities for the internal and external audit (internal controls, substantive procedures)
- KPI reports, SOA controls and other standard reports
Operation Knowledge Management
- Identify and communicate to responsible parties necessary process updates. Participate in process documentation and participate in knowledge exchange according to set standards.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance and Other Related Discipline
- Good knowledge and experience in finance and accounting processes (Knowledge of finance and accounting business processes and their IT co-relation in SAP, other systems and interfaces)
- Good knowledge and experience in accounting (Knowledge the entire accounting process and the interdependencies with other accounting processes.)
- English: Speaks and writes business language fluently
- Good knowledge and experience in Excel (Knowledge, experience and application)
- Good knowledge and experience in Office Tools (Knowledge, experience and application of MS Office tools, other project tools, Visio)
- A good knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Good knowledge and experience in Communication
- Good knowledge and experience in Customer orientation (Ability to meet customer demands without bringing the company into disadvantage)
- Good knowledge and experience in Team Work (Ability for collaborative working)
- Communication skills, people skills, team work.
- Methodical and organized, ability to work in a team and in an autonomous way
- Prepared to assume challenges efficiently, and focused on fulfilling objectives
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive nature and flexibility to possible changes or new tasks and responsibilities
- Compromise with the Project, the Company and the colleagues; proactive approach towards the clients and suppliers who are waiting for an answer from DGSM
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated, committed, effective and supportive team member, able to work flexibly, quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- At least 0-1 Year Relevant Industry Experience
- Experience in accounting administrative tasks (Accounts Payable is a plus)
- Experience in Customer service activities.
- Experience in Shared Service Industry (is a plus)