Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Una Internationale Trading Corporation
With Business Certificates
Established in 2008
Purok Kawayan, Tayud, Liloan, Cebu
Posted On: September 10, 2021
Job ID: 386885
UNA INTERNATIONALE TRADING CORP.
Is currently looking for
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and mechanical systems through timely inspection and repair to prevent production downtime.
- Implement workplace and work procedure safety policies and standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities with electrical wiring to detect and resolve problems.
- Understand and apply blueprints and technical diagrams
- Inspect electrical components including transformers and circuit breakers
- Use testing devices to identify and report electrical problems
- Use hand and power tools
- Adhere to state and local building regulations
- Complete work orders on time
- Create records of materials used
- Act as Assistant to the maintenance head during his absence
- With good understanding of the technical features of electrical system.
- Working knowledge of facilities, machines and equipments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organize, keen to details and meticulous
- Has a strong sence of urgency and safety
- Graduate or with vocational in electrical courses
- With at least 2 years of experience as electrician