Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1980
Kagudoy Road, Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: September 15, 2021
Job ID: 386882
PEBA TRADING & MANUFACTURING CORPORATION
A well-established exporter and manufacturer of garden pot and accessories situated in Cebu Light Industrial Park Mepz 3 is in urgent need of:
- Graduate of any 4-5 year course
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization, to include demonstrated leadership.
- Familiar with operational, financial, quality assurance, Buyer audit requirements and human resource procedures and regulations is a must.
- Up to date knowledge on compliance, know‐your‐client issues and local regulations
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership and analytical skill
- Must be keen to detail, a quick thinker, and possess a problem‐solving attitude
- Must have effective negotiating skills
- Can start ASAP
- Prepares and submits plans of action (POA) to address Compliance priorities.
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the Program. Specifically, the Compliance Officer ensures company compliance on the following:
- Company quality management systems (QMS) is aligned to ISO 9001 and is compliant to buyer’s specific audit requirements as outlined below:
- C-TPAT audit requirements
- SER audit requirements
- Employee welfare
- Health and Safety, including Fire Safety
- Pollution Control and environmental concerns
- Factory audit requirements
- Clean Production
- Health and Safety
- Work environment
- DOLE requirements
- BWC Requirements
- Ensures that regular fire and earthquake preparedness drills are conducted.
- Ensures that all government, PEZA and CLIP permits and other documentary requirements have been secured, renewed and/or updated when necessary.
- Collaborates with other departments (HR, Production, Accounting, Account Management, Shipping, PRD, Purchasing, etc.) to direct compliance issues for investigation and resolution. Consults with the corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Acts as Head of the Internal Audit Team which will conduct a bi-annual internal audit to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved; ensures 5s Audit is being carried out according to company procedure.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep top management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Ensures proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required.
- Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting (a) heightened awareness of Standards of Conduct, and (b) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Spearheads management review at regular interval according to procedure.
- Ensures defined business processes KPI’s are monitored and actions are being implemented by process owners to maintain quality objectives.
“We offer competitive compensation package & benefits for qualified candidates.”
“We thank you for your interest in Peba Tandem Mfg., Inc. but only qualified applicants will be called”
How to Apply