- Accounting / Finance (242)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (166)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (71)
- Call Center / BPO (466)
- Domestic / Caretaker (6)
- Education / Schools (44)
- Engineering / Architecture (204)
- Food / Restaurant (58)
- Foreign Language (6)
- Government / Non-profit (3)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (148)
- Health / Medical / Science (102)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (30)
- IT / Computers (338)
- Legal / Documentation (5)
- Logistics / Warehousing (30)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (30)
- Purchasing / Buyer (36)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (211)
- Skilled Work / Technical (92)
- Internship (9)
- Others (9)
Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2006
PIPC bldg. 1, 1st Avenue, 6th Street, MEPZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: January 20, 2022
Job ID: 386826
YUENTHAI PHILIPPINES, INC.
Enrich your Career with a Global Leader in the Fashion Industry!
Yuenthai is one of the world’s premier apparel and supply chain services providers with production facilities in China and Cambodia aside from the Philippines. We are a recognized multi-product expert who brings the best sports apparel to millions of people around the world. On the local front, Yuenthai has 2 manufacturing facilities in MEPZ, Lapu Lapu City, Cebu, which are reputable partners of international brands such as adidas and Reebok among others.
Yuenthai is now becoming the next big thing in the Luenthai Group of Companies with the multi-million peso investment in the Factory of the Future. This new factory will help us to reduce waste and increase efficiency while at the same time allowing us to automate complex production methods to improve speed and quality.
Yuenthai is a green factory. We recycle treated water, practice digital to reduce paper consumption and thus save more trees. Our Factory of the Future is designed to have even more environmentally friendly.
We are looking for talents wanting to jumpstart their careers while transcending global boundaries to fill-in the position below:
- To be able to calculate, enumerate and identify all relevant costs per product per influencer and share it to:
- Finance – for material, shipping costs
- Production – for SMV / operation breakdown information
- To be able to align with OEM production IE in ensuring the costed operations (SMV) is carried out from Development to Bulk production.
- Receive product information, material list and design boards from merchandising team. Product information and design boards is for reference while material list will be used for material costing.
- Get material quotation from purchasing team.
- Analyze and identify material consumption's, usage and costs.
- Check design boards and create sewing minute value, operation breakdown and execute time study/tack time.
- College graduate of BS in Industrial Engineering course
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a garment manufacturing firm GSD license holder
- Proficient in written and verbal communication both English
- Possess strong personality, people-oriented and a team player.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Work well under pressure.
Qualified Applicant will receive a competitive compensation package commensurate to his or her experience and qualifications
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact 09178444755 for more details
Thank you and Keep Safe.