Back to Search Results
Appointment Setter - Day shift & Fixed Weekends Off
1 Year or Less
Admerex Solutions, Inc.
Established in 2005
FPN Bldg AS Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: September 22, 2021
Job ID: 386769
Admerex is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that started its operations in 2007, catering to many banks and financial services companies, e-commerce, telecommunication companies, and government agencies.
In October 2020, Admerex joined and became a Support Services Group Company a Customer Contact Center and BPO Company with headquarters located in Waco, Texas, United States of America and has been designated as its Regional Headquarters in the Asia-Pacific.
Our PH Sites:
- Mandue City (Atlas Site)-FPN Bldg. AS Fortuna Street, Bakilid Mandaue City, Cebu
- Cebu City (Aris Site)-2nd Floor, Unit F, Centrum Building, Clavano, corner N Escario St, Cebu City, Cebu
- Makati City (Alpha Site)-The Peak Tower, 107 L.P. Leviste Street, Makati, 1630 Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City (Astra Site)-G/F Alcar Building, 888 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City (Alto Site)-6th Floor, Citynet Central Building, Sultan Street corner EDSA Barangay, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
APPOINTMENT SETTER - Day shift & Fixed Weekends Off
- Does outbound calls to set appointments.
- Contact potential customers or leads to explain the product or service that the company offers.
- Go through the script and find people who are interested in getting a free superannuation review or lost superannuation search.
- Respond to clients preliminary questions and determine how interested they may be in the products or services.
- Always strive towards meeting monthly and quarterly goals.
- Updates leads tracker and other tools.
- Must have at least 6 mos. to 1 year experience in Outbound/Appointment setting.
- Good English communication, comprehension and listening skills
- Should be proficient in working with computers; software skills such as working with Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Able to be professionally perky and/or above average building rapport skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize effectively and work independently.
- Must be goal oriented and driven to exceed expectations.