Back to Search Results
BPO Sales Manager
₱50,000 - 80,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
English Plus Republic
Established in 2018
The Space Bldg 9th Floor A.S. Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: September 17, 2021
Job ID: 386750
ENGLISH PLUS REPUBLIC
For Immediate Hiring!
BPO SALES MANAGER (Salary range Php 50, 000 to Php 80, 000)
The role requires a professional with proven sales experience, preferably in business process outsourcing (BPO) within the financial & accounting, legal, compliance, training and data sourcing & analysis services. The role will focus on outsourcing solutions; undertaking sales activities to generate business and retain clients for their outsourcing services. The role holder will be primarily accountable for growing sales from Corporate Clients for their outsourcing services in the financial, accounting, legal, compliance and data analysis services.
- Drive Sales by exhibiting commercial leadership with respect to all sales activities in order to achieve/ exceed Individual Sales targets consistently, by developing new business opportunities and proactively ensuring closure of prospects;
- Develop sales strategy and execute ambitious plans which identify sales opportunities as well as new products and services for identified markets/ clients;
- Develop, expand and maintain multiple, solid relationships with corporate clients and intermediaries;
- Leverage and build relationships, thus developing new opportunities and leads with existing and/or new clients through the network;
- Seek and recognize sales opportunities and position compliant products and services in alignment with client needs;
- Prepare client proposals and close sales in accordance with policies and guidelines to assure business growth;
- Organize & represent the company at seminars and other industry-related networking events;
- Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities and maintain an active and current pipeline of the prospects at all times.
- Adhere to the sales discipline with respect to identifying opportunities, recording contacts, maintaining the required number of prospects, consistent basis.
- Collaborate with local and international colleagues with respect to all sales activities in order to achieve the Sales targets;
- Ensure clients/ entities are compliant with the local regulations and laws as per specific jurisdiction and services adhere to global statutory/ regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure that individual targets are exceeded/ achieved as well as collaborate to achieve team targets.
- Directs and or Assists marketing Team in advertising initiatives.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree; minimum 5-10 years proven Sales experience within the financial/ legal services, fiduciary/ trust industry, covering intermediaries, clients with proven sales success.
- Prior experience with sales of BPO products, services and existing clients is highly desirable.
- Well-informed about current legal issues, regulations, tax and legal developments. Demonstrate subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering with intermediaries, clients and colleagues to identify and evaluate opportunities and arrive at solutions.
- Commercial drive and a proven ability to penetrate the required market and ensure closure of sales. Takes initiative, positive and proactive, dedicated, focused and revenue and target driven.
- Exhibits strong leadership, social & interpersonal skills; a positive can-do attitude and creativity.
- Excellent client-facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the ability to tailor style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels. Excellent English language fluency; additional languages preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, solution-driven, highly organized and detail-orientated with good decision making and time management skills. Independent, hands-on and takes accountability to deliver solutions and results.
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure in a smaller, dynamic local team environment; along with being part of a bigger matrix organization. Proven leadership and team player skills.
- Willing to travel within the country and outside the country when required.
- Must know how to create and apply competent and aggressive Sales Strategies