Back to Search Results
Software Engineer / Developer
₱15,000 - 35,000 per month
1 Year or Less
Miller Solutions Development Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2016
Arendo Coworking Space, GF9 Roli's Arcade, La Salle Ave., Bgy. 5 (Pob.), Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Posted On: October 8, 2021
Job ID: 386099
SOFTWARE ENGINEER / DEVELOPER
Job Description: Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (e.g. C# or JScript.NET.) Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply BUT applicants who have experienced skill sets of Java and .Net are preferred
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position
- Required Skill(s): C#, C++, PHP, Java, Python, .NET, ASP.net, MVC, MWM, MV*, Laravel, BootStrap, Angular, JQuery, CSS, HTML
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Experienced Senior Developers can earn as much as Php 80,000.00/month.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science, Information Technology, Science & Technology
Perks & Benefits
- Relocation Package (only applicable for those who lives outside Negros Oriental): free travel cost/s going to Dumaguete City and a free 1-month lodging/rent
- Gym subsidy
- Psychological/Counseling Subsidy
- Eyeglass subsidy
- Motorcycle, Bike, and Eyeglass loan with zero (0) interest
- Free fruits and drinks everyday
- Flexible working environment
How to Apply