Back to Search Results
Trucks and Heavy Equipment Sales Representative
2 to 4 Years
Established in 1993
2368 H. Abellana St., Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: September 17, 2021
Job ID: 385985
East Pacific Motors is a known importer of brand new and superior quality surplus trucks and heavy equipment for 30 years in the Philippines. Our success is supported by our highly competent and hardworking workforce that provides their never ending services and care to each equipment that we sell in the market.
TRUCKS AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Visits potential and existing customers within his/her area to present company offers, build and find new customer relations.
- Uses outbound telephone calls, email communications, or online meetings with customers to close sales.
- Keeping up to date to incoming inventory an new in the market products and services
- Handles issues and accounts receivables collection.
- Assists customers in selecting equipment by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses. Suggests alternative choices.
- Understands the terminology of the heavy equipment and trucks business
- Education: College graduate in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Automotive & other business related courses
- Familiar with automotive and heavy equipment products is an advantage
- At least 2 year work experience in sales is preferred but NO EXPERIENCE is accepted
- Knows how to drive 2 wheels or 4 wheels
- Willing to learn, render time and work hard with a sense of urgency and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We recognize hard work and determination and provide competitive salary and commission to these successful applicants.
- Overtime and Holiday pay
- Government benefits such as SSS, Pag Ibig, Philhealth
- Sick leave and Incentive leave
How to Apply
For interested and qualified, please send your requirements to 2368 H. Abellana St., Brgy. Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu
Or email at email@example.com
Contact Person: Jenn Ardines
Contact #: 0917-162-7333/ 0922-950-3550/ (032) 422-1350/ (032) 422-1352
- Updated resume/biodata with 2x2 colored picture
- Brgy. Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Employment Certificate from previous employer, if available