Back to Search Results
Marketing Database Coordinator for a Dayshift Australian Account (Cebu)
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2012
5th Floor, Tech Tower, Sumilon Corner, Camiguin Road, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: August 27, 2021
Job ID: 385877
We are looking for a Marketing Database Coordinator to join our team to manage our customer database, email management and marketing.
- Manage the Customer Database (Intercom)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer database, identifying opportunities to improve data management.
- Responsible for the maintenance and integrity of the customer database, ensuring the data is accurate, current and consistent.
- Manage segments, tags and customer attributes - ensuring it works alongside other information systems.
- Maintain database performance by troubleshooting problems related to performance and capacity.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality remains at high standard.
- Develop and manage processes to ensure best practice is followed and that the customer is always the focus of what we do.
- Assist various departments (growth, content, development) in using the database to support business operations.
- Email management (Intercom)
- Coordinate with content and growth teams in development of email campaigns - taking customer journey maps and building them out (includes marketing newsletters, production notifications and lifecycle campaigns).
- Ensure emails meet high and quality deliverability standards, developing and upholding best practices and standard naming conventions.
- Develop and manage ongoing optimisation of automated email campaigns through comprehensive, measurable A/B and multivariate testing plans.
- Ensure email templates are continually optimised.
- Produce regular reports on campaign performance.
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition.
- Marketing Analytics
- Create and manage tracking URLs to measure the effectiveness of marketing and content campaigns.
- Produce regular reports on performance.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing customer databases and data management.
- Experience with email marketing systems.
- Experience reporting and analysing data.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience developing and managing processes and best practices.
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, CCPA, and other email compliance regulations.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS to QA an email.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised and detail-orientated.
- Experience with Intercom, Stripe, Segment, Mixpanel and Notion is a plus.
Why work with Delonix Marketing Corporation?
- Salary package with allowances & bonuses commensurate with experience
- DAYTIME shifts, NO GRAVEYARD, and no rotating schedules
- Added to company HMO
- Legendary staff parties and social events (check our FB page)
- We sent 30 staff to visit Australia for the year 2018 alone!
- The company is established (7+ years in Cebu; 2+ years in Duma) and growing fast (currently 400+ staff)
- Awesome Referral Bonus
- Christmas and New Year break
- Long-term stable position for the right person