Back to Search Results
Warehouse Staff/Delivery Checker
2 to 4 Years
Homemaker Furniture Store
Established in 2019
North Reclamation Area, Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 4
Posted On: August 23, 2021
Job ID: 385795
HOMEMAKER FURNITURE STORE
Is currently looking for:
WAREHOUSE STAFF/DELIVERY CHECKER
- In charge of the physical assembly of furniture.
- Deliver and assemble furniture to customers' houses.
- Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking, and filling orders from stock.
- Assist in receiving and unloading of containers.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pick up according to schedule
- Organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse
- Assist delivery from the warehouse to customers place
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping pallet area and workstations neat. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Assist in counting physical inventory.
- Receiving and unloading of containers.
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience with knowledge in furniture assembly
- Good communication, organizational, time management
- Dependable and reliable
- With experience in inventory
- Can speak and understand English
- Teamwork, time management, reporting skills
- Can work without supervision