Back to Search Results
Urgent! AutoCAD Landscaping & Garden Designer for AU client
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2016
8F Crown 7 Center, Juan Luna Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: August 9, 2021
Job ID: 385766
We are in urgent need of a full-time, office-based AutoCAD Landscaping & Garden Designer for a rapidly growing architectural firm in Australia.
What's in it for you?
- above-industry salary package
- dayshift schedule
- fixed weekends off
- HMO coverage after one (1) month
- free lunch everyday
- free coffee everyday (latte, americano, or cappuccino)
- subsidized gym membership at Holiday Gym
- Works closely with the architect to generate design alternatives
- Work closely with the team to communicate project needs
- Draft landscape design base on the drafting instructions.
- Revise's drawings
- Finalize job order
- Organizes files
A. Ideal Candidate will:
- Submit CV & Portfolio to demonstrate experience and knowledge in AutoCAD Landscape design (plants garden architecture).
- Have sufficient skills in AutoCAD, InDesign, Microsoft Office or Google Workspace, Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
(Knowledge in Morpholio Trace for iPad is a plus!)
- Have a keen interest in learning and developing landscape design.
- Want to grow internally and lead projects of different scales & typologies.
- Feel comfortable working on more than one project at a time - working closely with clients and consultants to coordinate and relay information.
B. Job skills and qualifications:
- Excellent organizational,
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to lead design projects with minimal guidance.
- At least two (2) years of AutoCAD and InDesign experience.
- Administration background is a plus.
- Knowledge in architecture software design tools.- CAD- InDesign- Morpholio Trace for iPad
- Senior or graduate status, pursuing a degree in- AutoCAD Landscape design- AutoCAD Plants Garden design