Back to Search Results
Be hired as a CSR for our Healthcare Account and Join the World's Largest Contact Center Company!
1 Year or Less
High School Graduates are Welcome
With Business Certificates
Established in 1996
2/F Teleperformance Recruitment Hub, Annex Building, SM City Davao, Ecoland, Matina Pangi, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 100
Posted On: December 1, 2021
Job ID: 385712
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 counties with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding healthcare needs, education, and prevention planning
- Adhere to all client and regulatory compliance laws
- Document all customer facing interactions
- Engage leadership for support, when appropriate (involve to resolve)
What We’re Looking for
- At least high school graduate with diploma/certificate
- Willing to work full-time and in shifting schedule
- Average to excellent English communication skills
- Computer literate and with good web navigation skills
- Open to work at home or onsite
- Available to start ASAP
Work at Home Requirements:
- Highly stable internet connection with no packet loss
- Minimum download speed: 12 MBPS
- Minimum upload speed: 5 MBPS
- Wired connection from modem/router to PC
- Conducive workspace away from distractions
*Desktop and internet allowance will be provided.
Just click the button below to apply now!