Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
Established in 2008
2-78, Everlasting Street, St. Jude Acre Subdivision, Bulacao, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 385505
FastAds Solutions, Inc. is a company that ventured into large format digital printing, sticker printing/cutting, signage fabrication, module fabrication, digital offset printing and other service activities related to advertising. With offices in Cebu, Iloilo and Manila. At present, we are one of the suppliers of Metro Group of Companies, SM Group of Companies, Nestle Philippines, Mondelez Philippines, 7 Eleven, Samsung Electronics, etc. We are proud to say that we have met the present needs of these said companies and agencies. Our management and staff are fully committed to be the market leader, thus we look forward in giving the best service for our clients now and in the future.
We are currently in need of:
- At least 1 year Experience in Advertising, Construction, Metal Fabrication, Wood Fabrication or related field
Details and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources or other related course
- At least 1 year working experience in Human Resource duties
- Experience in advertising industry is an advantage but not necessary
- Knowledgeable about labor laws
- Specialized training/exposure in recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations, health and safety, training and development, employee and labor relations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Oversees the smooth flowing of HR operations.
- Establishes manpower requirements and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a workforce in coordination with Operations Manager.
- Implements HR Policies and Procedures.
- Conducts new hire orientation program.
- Ensures Timekeeping Section records and documents perfect logs of all employees and ensures timely transmittal of such to Accounting.
- Coordinates with the Operations Manager in identifying opportunities for improvements of non-performing employees and closely monitors the contracts of employees.
- Coordinates with Operations Manager as regards to Employee relations concerns including but not limited to attendance issues, grievances, violations and infractions and imposing of disciplinary actions.
- Actively supports the store operations activities.
- Other activities instructed by Operations Manager
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable based on experience
- Government Benefits (upon regularisation)
- Company incentives